Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New here!

Hi everyone,
    Brand new to the site and thought I would post to introduce myself. Been in an LDR for a little over a year now, and accidentally found my way to this place while looking for new games for us to play. Figured it would be nice to have a place to turn to for advice and people who understand the lifestyle and difficulties. Will be dragging my boyfriend on here with me eventually, too! - Raven (AKA Melita)

Welcome to LFAD What's your favorite game to play together!? I'm always looking for new games to add to the list.
    Read my LDR story!
    Facebook
    Instagram

Comment

Hi, and welcome!
      LeoJ

sigpic

Comment

Thank you for the welcome! We play a MUD (Multi User Dungeon) game, basically a text-only MMORPG, called New Worlds Ateraan. When we aren't on that, we also play a lot of games on Board Game Arena which works really good for games with two or more players. Our favorites on there are things like Solo (Their version of Uno) plus some of the other card games and board games on there.

Comment

Ha! Eventually? You brought me here yesterday! Hi all! Melita's Man here! What she didn't mention is I also kick her butt at Scrabble quite often!

Comment

Welcome to the forums you two! I first met my husband in a video game.

Comment

Hello and welcome to the community!

Comment

Hi hi, welcome! It’s cute to see a couple signing up together! My SO isn’t so interested lol
                "The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again".
                -Charles Dickens

Comment

Working...
                X