Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi! New to this site, and boy am I glad there's a community for fellow LDR people!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi! New to this site, and boy am I glad there's a community for fellow LDR people!

Hello everyone, I'm J, and I'm glad to be here! Been in an LDR for just shy of a year now, and some days it's harder than others. I'm so happy that there is an online community for support. Last time I was in an LDR, was 20 years ago, and I did not have the tools or resources to deal with it back then!

I'm a Florida native, and a few months away from turning 40. I have 2 kitties, 3 roommates including my mother, and survived two abusive marriages (and subsequent divorces). My LDR partner and I met online about 5 years ago, introduced by a mutual friend, and had kept in touch over the years casually, until March of 2019, where we reconnected and caught up with each others' lives. We ended up on phone calls that lasted hours (over 6 hours the first time haha), decided to try long-distance dating, and had made a plan to meet in person the following month. That meeting lasted about 3 days, and we had amazing chemistry! Needless to say, we've been together ever since. Last time we got to spend together was back in mid-October, and I'm definitely missing him.

Nice to meet you all!

Hello and welcome to LFAD.

Comment

Hello and welcome!
      ~And ever has it been known that Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation~

Comment

Hi there, welcome to the community!
        "The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again".
        -Charles Dickens

Comment

Working...
        X