Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi, just anothet girl trying to find her place in the world here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, just anothet girl trying to find her place in the world here!

Hello, everyone. I'm excited to meet you all!

I'm new here and in a nutshell, I've been in a long distance relationship with my high school boyfriend officially for a little over 4 years now. I say "officially" because we've been dating on and off (some long distance, some not) for the last 11 years.

As an introvert with few close friends, I've always felt like I'm the only person going through the ups and downs of a LDR. My job moves me around the country a lot and none of my close friends have ever experienced long distance with their partners before. I guess I'm just looking to connect with a community that can understand my struggles so I don't feel so alone...

Thank you for having me and I'm really looking forward to interacting with you all soon!!

Welcome to the forum! xx You've definitely come to the right place and you'll find lots of people in similar situations here as well, and also get some great advice

Comment

Welcome/Bienvenidos. Feel free to join in and participate in any of the forum discussions! Plenty of like-minded people on here.

Comment

Hello and

Comment

Welcome! you're in the right place. I'm amazed you've been able to keep your high boyfriend, I've always wanted to have a story like this
          Why am I always trying the impossible?

Comment

wow 11 years good for you

Comment

Working...
            X