Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hii

Hello to all!

My full name will be kept anonymous due to security purposes.
    I go by Bella, I am currently 15 years of age. I just joined today and hope I can experience the wonderful people of this community! <3

My passion is for Drawing, it's my world I'd love to get lost in. I also have a very large love for animals! I volunteer at the local animal shelter and help take care of the animals! One of them is my most favorite, Zoe we call her, is a blind husky and she is very gentle and playful!
    I like to watch documentary shows and a big fan of horror movies. I love a good thriller ; ).
    I go to a private school.
    My dream college is Yale University and hoping I can be a successful artist someday, if not then something that is in the field of helping people/animals.

I love to run, that's one of my many talents.

It's nice to meet everyone! <3

Hello Bella and welcome , art is my thing too. So you are in an off and onLDR with a boy from Serbia ? So you would like to go to Yale , thats so good you have a future plan . Ambition is a good tjing to have . So boy trouble is quite the distraction .
    You keep working hard at school Bella and believe me freindships trumf boyfreinds any day . Fall in love with your best freind is my advice . I did and its the best relationship ive ever had . So keep focused on you and what you want . So come here and chat with us when ever you need to . Im just a mom but my door is always open so send me a PM if you ever need to . We got to support each other and Always be safe online.
    Last edited by Jen72; April 8, 2021, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Hi! would be nice to see your artworks ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by muchachita View Post
        Hi! would be nice to see your artworks ^_^
        Just a note...

I guess you can upload pictures on this forum, but I haven't seen anyone do it.

Comment

Hiiiiii~Bella~!

Comment

Working...
          X