Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

Hi, My name is Sabrina, I’m 23 and my boyfriend just moved to another state last week for school/work. We've been together for over a year and I love him with all my heart. I wanted to join this forum because I’m already having difficulties with jealousy and feeling overwhelmed by all of the emotions that come with long distance. I want this relationship to work more than anything and would love advice from people who have experience with this.

Originally posted by Sklsred View Post
    Hi, My name is Sabrina, I’m 23 and my boyfriend just moved to another state last week for school/work. We've been together for over a year and I love him with all my heart. I wanted to join this forum because I’m already having difficulties with jealousy and feeling overwhelmed by all of the emotions that come with long distance. I want this relationship to work more than anything and would love advice from people who have experience with this.

Hello!

I'm new here too. How long have you two been long distance? I understand what you mean about jealousy. It's easier when you can see each other. Hopefully you can work out some good coping mechanisms.

Comment

Working...
    X