Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings

Hi

I just found this website tonight while browsing for ideas of how to keep phone conversations with my long distance boyfriend interesting. I am thrilled to discover there is a community of people experiencing the same thing as me.

I meet D our freshman year of college in 2002 but we didn't officially become a couple until April 2004. We lived together until January 2009 when he moved to Baltimore to pursue his career. Our ultimate goal is to close the distance but we are struggling with the issue of who is the one that will move.

Welcome to the LFAD site!
    I hope you two are able to close the distance soon :]

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
      First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
        NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Hi Annie! Welcome to the community!
          In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
          Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
          Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
          My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Welcome to the forums. I hope all goes well for you! I feel you on the struggling to figure out closing the distance. We're having some potential shifts that may affect our move, too.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Hi Annie! welcome to the forms!
              I'm Jessica
              Join the Photography Group Today!

Comment

Hey and welcome to LFAD! You've been together for a long time, I wish you all the best

Comment

Welcome to the community! I know how you feel, it's so confusing to figure out who will move!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD Annie! I hope you can close the distance soon, it's always hard trying to decide who's the one to make the sacrifice and move... But in the end it's worth it cause you'll be together

Comment

Working...
                    X