n00b

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

n00b

I was looking around on the net for LDR stuff, stumbled across this site and thought i would go ahead a join.

I met my boyfriend on the dating website plenty of fish. We e-mailed and IMed each other for probably 2 weeks, on a daily basis, before we finally talked on the phone. That first phone conversation was like an hour. Which was repeated daily until we finally met in person about 3 weeks after the first e-mail, on May 28, 2010.

He is from Cailifornia. He was in Oklahoma for job training when we met. He told me before we even went out on our first date that he would be moving away at the end of summer. Over the summer we spent lots of time together. I showed him some of the local places that didn't involve getting wasted drunk (neither of us drink). We had a great time and so much in common. On August 2, I drove him to the airport. He is now in Oregon working at his job.

I am a single mother. My son gets along well with my boyfriend. Both my son and I miss him.

We talk daily usually with Skype. We text daily. And frequently we play video games together. We are a couple of nerds and love video games. We play Guild Wars and Monster Hunter tri together online, usually with Skype open so that we can talk to each other.

Welcome to the community! By the way, I'm from California

Comment

Welcome to the forums! There's quite a few other gamer couples here, too.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
        First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

Welcome to the LFAD community! :]

Comment

Welcome to the forum..:-)

Comment

Glad you decided to sign up! Welcome to LFAD
              In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
              Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
              Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
              My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Hey! Welcome to LFAD! Hope you enjoy your time here!

Comment

Welcome!

I also am a single mom, and I think having children involved just makes an LDR that much harder!

You will find great support and understanding on this site

Comment

Working...
                  X