Hey Everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Everyone!

My name is Heather. His name is Randy, but he probably will never be on this site. I live in Springfield, MO. I'm attending nursing school and I also do a lot of volunteer work with my church. He lives in a tiney tiny little town in Illinois, outside of Chicago. We met on an online christian dating site. It was fate, we were both going to delete our profiles but he sent me a message on August 13th, 2010, and we instantly hit it off. All of our values and morals are the same, we have a lot of the same goals and dreams, we do a lot of the same things, and we have similar backgrounds. We talked for a couple weeks on the site and started text messaging on September 1st. A couple weeks later we had our first real phone conversation, on September 17th. On September 26th, we became facebook official. And we are meeting for the first time on October 15th, under the St Louis arch; which is the halfway point and he thought it would be romantic because its the gateway that seperates us. I'm really nervous about meeting but soooo excited!! We planned it a long time ago, and now its only 4 days away. We aren't taking our relationship slow, and a lot of people think we are crazy because they think we are rushing into things but we are letting things happen as they happen. When you know you know. Luckily for both of us our families are extremely supportive, and his friends are very supportive, my friends think I'm crazy so hopefully I'll have some friends on here that understand what I'm going through.

Can't wait to talk and "meet" everyone!

Welcome to LFAD! Nice to meet you, Heather. My name is Jordan.
    First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hello Heather :]
      Welcome to the LFAD community!

Comment

Hi Heather, welcome to LFAD

I've done really well to stop myself making a joke about The Simpsons seeing as you're from Springfield

I bet you get it all the time...
        In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
        Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
        Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
        My dog Sam ♥

Comment

I love that you guys are meeting under the arch!! That's so cute!

Welcome

Comment

Hello! Glad you found your way to LFAD and welcome!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!!!
              NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Welcome to the forums!!

Comment

Awesome! I'm new here too, and this is exciting. I love St. Louis. I'll be heading to the STL to get my girlfriend off a plane in just a week!

One neat thing to do is have a meal at the Fitz Root Beer brewery - you can watch them make and bottle root beer while you eat, but there are lots of other cool things to do there, and you can ride the Metrolink public train cheaply and safely to lots of them.

Or you can forget that stuff, get a room and be romantic. Have a great time!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD, You have come to the right place and I am sure your going to love it here... My Name is Maureen and it's nice to meet you

Comment

Welcome to LFAD, I'm sure you'll like it here!

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Hi and welcome! Your story is very sweet, you are very lucky to have met someone with the same values and morals!

Comment

Working...
                            X