A not so new newbie with a seriously bad internet connection as his excuse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A not so new newbie with a seriously bad internet connection as his excuse

After a passive 1½ week membership I have now FINALLY found the time to actually introduce myself..

.... So, well, hello everyone!

My name Morten and being an adventurous boy of 22 I have left Denmark to go on the adventure of a lifetime! Because of this I am at the moment petting lions in South Africa – several thousand kilometers away from my beloved Louise. And after that I'm off to Australia. We have already been away from each other for little over a month, but it will be at least 6 in total before we’ll be together again.

But well, I actually got the idea from her in the first place as she had spent a whole year in New Zealand ...and based on har stories, her countless international friendships and the fact that she STILL doesn't wanna unpack the rest of her stuff from down there, I know she had a blast!
    And so - slightly envoious - I made arrangements.. Even though I had been in love with her on and off (mostly on though ^^) for a long time, I was blissfully unaware that I would actually END UP with this wonderful girl I had been crushing on, just a few months after...... and it certainly did make my departure harder :S

At least she's studying classical drawing, a great passion of hers, while I'm away, and I'm SO happy for her ... although I can't help but feel bad about her having to endure the everyday life, when I am out conquering the world..
    Fortunately, I will also invade New Zealand after oz, and as Louise has already BEEN to NZ she has offered me a guided tour! ..and when she arrives at the airport, I’ll be there waiting for her ...assuming I get there first ofc

But untill then..! I am so much in love with Louise, and I am preeeetty sure she feels the same way, heh so how can I not be confident about this?!
    In the end this will only make us stronger, and I know we’ll both do all we can to make this work.

And so, with all the optimism I can muster (and that's a lot, if you know me) - nice to meet you guys! I hope my lurking on these forums will make the wait a little less painful

...oh, and sorry for the long post ;p

About time, babe

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
      First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

Welcome to the forums! You guys are such an adorable couple, I love your pictures.
        Good for you for traveling the world. I have done quite a bit of it myself and will tell you that it's totally worth it.

Comment

Welcome to the community!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD Morten! Such a lovely story of the two of you...

You can definitely find lots of help, support and friends from here! Keep posting

Comment

Welcome to the forums, Morten!!

Comment

Hello, Welcome to the LFAD site :]

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

We've got a few other people who are doing international sojourns as well, which is what's causing their LDR. The good thing about it is how much you'll both have to talk about!

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Hi Morten, welcome!

So many couple on here recently, I love it!

You 2 certainly get around don't you!
                    In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
                    Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
                    Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
                    My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Hi! just wanted to say THANK YOU from Morten for the warm welcome you're great!

But, unfortunately his internet's been cut off until October 26 so he won't be able to reply himself.. stupid internet-people -_-

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
                        NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

I STOLE the internet back! HA! And so, like Luisina said:

Thank you everyone! ^^

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Working...
                            X