Moo and hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moo and hello!

Hello there, I am a new member, my name is Jerome and I live in the UK. My partner's name is Vera and she lives in Finland, just under 2000km away. I am 20 years old and Vera is 24. We both play World of Warcraft (although we didnt meet directly through the game).

A brief intro as to how we met:

Late June 2008.
    Her housemate was on my guild's Ventrilo server and Vera joined in to chat to random people aswell, after some voice chatting we showed links to pictures of ourselves and subsequently traded email addresses and proceeded to chat more privately in msn !

I visited her for the first time in August that same year, I had the most magical week of my life, and we made our relationship official on the 25th of August. Since then we have visited each other a few times when we have holidays, and on february the 25th we will have been together for 1 and a half years.

I have only recently been looking online for a website such as this and I do not regret having come across LFAD. It seems like a lovely community, with nice people and great ideas!
    Gear can be epic. Friendship can be legendary.

Hi, Jerome, and welcome!

I'm in an almost identical situation to you!

I'm 21, and my girlfriend, Tanja (who's also on here) is 26 and from Finland, we've known each other over 2 years now - we met online playing poker, and I've been over there 5 times spending a combined total of around 4 months together in the last 15 months or so

So are you planning to move out there? Or will she move to the UK? Or haven't you got that far yet?

If you're ever after any advice, or wanna talk, give me a shout

I hope you stick around
    In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
    Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
    Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
    My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Welcome You guys have the same age difference as my SO and me, except I am 20 and he is 24

Comment

Ello and welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Well, we have talked about it a few times. At the moment it seems that the plan is I finish my course here at my university, and then I apply for an international course in Helsinki ! Ty for the offer and kind words!
          Gear can be epic. Friendship can be legendary.

Comment

Welcome Jerome! I'm new too : )

Comment

Welcome!!!!!!!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

I'm from Finland as well.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD Jerome

If you ever need anything (or wanna talk about moving to Finland ) don't hesitate to ask me or Andy!

Comment

Working...
                  X