Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello!

Hello!

Yes you've caught me... I've been lurking after I came across this website last year looking for things for me and my sweetheart to do. At the time our relationship was just beginning, so when I showed her the link to this website she was pretty surprised. I've since added LFAD to my facebook page and have been following it ever since. Very inspiring!!

Anyways... here a little bit about me and my sweetheart.

I met Megan in November 3rd 2009 over a misunderstanding on my part; I've posted a shortened version under my profile but I plan on posting the full story of how we met at a later date. But to sum it up I added her to Facebook thinking she was someone else... heh, I was wrong and was very surprised when she replied to me the same day. We have been talking ever since on Facebook, posting on each other walls, writing notes for each other, drawing graffiti, and of course writing our daily emails.

Megan is in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and I am in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. So.. the distance between is... in short the Pacific Ocean. In Miles and Kilometers we are 7958.05 miles and 12806.98 kilometers apart.

We have yet to meet in person... but I am planning to visit her in May for a month and hopefully again around Christmas and New Years.
    I love you Megan!! I miss you!!! XOXOXOXO
    "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
    "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
    "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Well, welcome to the site, friend! You'll be sure to find a whole lot of help here if you're feeling blue, need to rant, or need a shoulder to cry on. Everybody here is extremely friendly and will make you feel right at home!
    National Novel Writing Month Participant- 2010, 2011, 2012
    National Novel Writing Month Winner- 2010, 2011, 2012

Current Writing Project: Wait Until Next Year

Comment

Thank you!!! Me and My love just created our profiles today!
      "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
      "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
      "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! This is the best place to be
        Feel free to ask if you ever need anything!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welomce to LFAD
            In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
            Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
            Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
            My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Hihi everyone!

I am archangel's sweetheart,

Thank you bigmac62 (Josh), Tanja, and Andy! we definitely feel welcome here~ this is indeed a great site! We are loving it~ when Chris suggested joining as a member, I was very curious and created a profile. Wow, I am very excited to see other LDR couples here~~ My sweetheart would post up the full version at a later date. After Chris and I added each other on Facebook, things started from there and still progressing very well~, he's such a romantic person and serious, while I am the funny and crazy one hehe. We balance each other. We complete each other~ I am glad to have met him~

Chris, I will be waiting patiently til the day we are meeting. YAAAAYY~ Thanks for flooding my Facebook wall with gifts and romantic posts hehe, I love every single one of it, Thank you!Oh yes of course your graffiti~ Chris is really good at it, while I can hardly draw anything lol. I lovvveee you~

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome valkyrie! Glad to have you both here

Comment

*waves hello* Welcome to LFAD both of you!

Comment

Hi valkyrie

It's nice to have another couple on the forum
                      In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
                      Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
                      Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
                      My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Thanks Andy, PurpleDreamer, Tanja and Mio for the warm welcome!!

Valkyrie and I already feel at home here and all things there are to discuss. Wow! I'm definitely going to be posting a lot of comments or starting new threads here!

Also, my love... I look forward to reading your posts!

Comment

Hello to both of you! Welcome!
                          Just be glad we made it here alive
                          On a spinning ball in the middle of space

Comment

Working...
                          X