Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aloha! ( I'm not really from Hawaii.. )

Hi!
    Alright, so I've been lingering over joining this community for a while now, and I have finally brought myself to do it, yay!
    I'll start off with introducing myself!

I'm Hanna, and I'm 15 years old! I live in Stockholm, Sweden and I'm deeply in love with a goofy guy from England, whom I met over a MMORPG - World of Warcraft (I rock at that game). My passion is music, even though I don't really play any instrument or write songs, haha. Other than that, the only subjects I'm good at when it comes to school is.. English, Swedish, Music and Art! I like to write. Anyway, hrrrm..

First time me and my guy met was really nervous because my parents are, well, protective over me. And I didn't tell them that I was going to meet my guy. I don't blame them, really - I guess if I was a parent I'd be the same way.
    Anyway, we were really lucky because he has a super cool mum who took him to Sweden just to see me. And suure, first time was all nervous and stuff, at start. But then it was just amazing.
    Imagine the look on my parents' face when I showed up with some random british guy at our doorstep a Saturday morning? Hehe, they got over it, and they really like him now.

I'm really lucky with my family and my boyfriend and his family! They're an awesome bunch of people.

Reason for joining this community is because, just like everyone else, me and my guy fight sometimes. And I've always been pretty wise for my age (haha), but I'm lacking still, and it would be nice with some more.. experienced people to help me out with all of these argues and.. yeah. You know? Teenage life isn't very easy sometimes, I've got a lot to think about, hehe..

Okay! Hope I didn't bore you! I'm done!

Soo..
    Hi everyone! (:

Hi Hanna, välkommen till LFAD! I don't think I've met any swedish people on here yet... I'm from Finland, grrrrrrr!!!

Comment

Not boring at all! Welcome to the site!

Comment

Welcome to this community!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD, I'm sure you'll love it here!

Comment

Welcome! I'm from Finland too, just like Tanja. I'd say hurray for Scandinavia, but I think I'm supposed to hate Sweden, so..

Comment

Hi Hanna

Welcome to LFAD
              In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
              Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
              Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
              My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome, you guys!

And haha! I like Finland, really! Go Scandinavia!

Comment

Welcome Hanna to LFAD!
                  "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
                  "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
                  "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Working...
                  X