hi!! mexican newbie here :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi!! mexican newbie here :)

helloooooo everybody! , my name is Maru and i'm from Mty, Mexico!, i found this site while i was looking for some pics, and i was light for me! now i know there's other couples in the same situation and it's something possible .

My SO's name is David and he's from Switzerland.... 5,719 miles away from me! ....we officially met the 17th of July and officially together since 20th of August . our relationship it's cool and also a little more challenging because he speaks german i and speak spanish!, and none of us know the other's language haha, so we talk mostly in english but we're learning a little bit of german and spanish

i hope i can meet great friends from here, because we all have something important in common in our lives... we are in a LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP so we have to support each other . thanks for reading and i hope i can meet you all , if u wanna know something about me, feel free to ask!

atte: Maru

WELCOME, im new too, imagen if you two had kids, ur kids would know THREE languages! how great, how did you meet?

Comment

Welcome to the forums, Maru!

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Hello and welcome! Bienvenidos! OKay that is about the extent of my Spanish

Comment

Originally posted by true_survivor_586 View Post
          WELCOME, im new too, imagen if you two had kids, ur kids would know THREE languages! how great, how did you meet?
          hey!! thanks!! good to know u're also a newbie! . Yeahhhh i always tell him that it's gonna be cool because our kids will know 3 languages! it's great!

i met him.... well it all started when my mom was in high school and she had a best friend who got married with a swiss guy, and hey had 2 kids, and they often visited mexico and i became friend of their kids (they are now the same age as i am haha ). and last december they invited me to switzerland to spend some time with them, and i met a lot of their friends (but not David) and while i was still in switzerland David sent me a friend request on facebook, but i didn't know with at that time!, and i noticed that we had some friends in common and they all were the people i met in Switzerland, and i ask some of them, who David was, and he told me that he was his best friend so i accept him . and we started talking on msn and then he told me he was going visit NY and he also wanna go to Mty and hat he wanna meet me and then he came on July and when i met him i saw sparkles! i knew he was the one!!!

ohh also he only stayed for a week and then he when to NY and back to Switzerland, and i had a wedding 20 day after he left.... and i told him it would be cool if we went together.... and guess what??? he booked a flight ticket back to mty just to go with me!!!!!!!1 it was soooooooooo awesome!!!!!, and he stayed for 3 more weeks with me . he's amazing! my parents love him!

Comment

Silviar: hey!!! thanks for the welcoming

mllebamako: that's a good spanish! haha BIENVENIDOS yeahhh great!

Comment

Wow that is pretty crazy/amazing story!

Comment

thank you!!!! ... yeahh everybody say it's crazy how we met hahaha so random :P

Comment

Hello
                  Welcome to the LFAD site :]

Comment

Originally posted by xMesmerize124 View Post
                    Hello
                    Welcome to the LFAD site :]
                    hey! thank you very much!!!

Comment

Welcome to the community!!!

Comment

Hey, welcome to LFAD!
                        I love your story.
                        You sound like you have a very happy personality, I like that =)
                        I went on vacation once to Switzerland for three weeks, but in the French part. It's absolutely beautiful there!

Comment

Hola! Seras contento aqui!

Welcome to the site, enjoy your stay

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Hola bienvenidos a amar desde una distancia de su historia es muy im lindo alegra que hayas encontrado un gran tipo, buena suerte con tu relación

Comment

Working...
                              X