NEWBIE HERE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEWBIE HERE!

Hi all. I'm so glad I stumbled across this site. I'm new to the whole message board/forum experience but I think this may be just what I need. I'm 24 yrs old I am in a LDR.

Here is a little back story. I am currently in a LDR with my high school sweetheart. We dated for 4 years in high school and broke up our freshman year of college. We each had our own time do to our own thing, and as fate would have it... we found eachother again about a year ago. Unfortunately, when we found one another... I was here, and he was hundreds of miles away (due to work.) He's about a four hour plane ride away. He comes home about every 3 months and we do all we can to keep the spark alive.. But it's becoming really hard for me.... Some days are easier than others and lately I just feel like it's more difficult than ever. I'm sure I don't have to explain that feeling to all of you.

I love him and I know, without a doubt, that this is the man I am going to marry. I guess I'm just looking for some sort of support and advice from people who are going through this same thing.

Now that I spilled my GUTS out to all of you! I'm open to any responses you have to offer.

PS: Happy Halloween!
    Live.Laugh.Love.ALWAYS.

Welcome to LFAD! Cute story ^_^ Happy Halloween!
    First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
      NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Welcome =) I am new too. I already feel so much better knowing there are people who are going through what I'm going through. I hope it helps you in the same way =)

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

welcome, i have known my SO since i was 8, so i know how you feel, cant stop fait

Comment

welcome to LFAD. I think that your problems with keeping the spark going is something we all experience - even in SD, it's just that LDR has its own specific problems that make it difficult. If there's any way we can give some advice, let us know!

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

You will gonna love this site! Welcome to LFAD =)

Comment

Hey there Butterfly! Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Working...
                  X