Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

to the tune of ldr, and proud to be in one!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to the tune of ldr, and proud to be in one!

My name is Ana and I'm 24 yrs old.

Some say that the darkest hour of the day is precisely that before the sun comes out, and I think that same statement might be right, for what a sunshine is this loving Matt of mine. He gave me back a smile I thought lost and broken, he gave me renewed hope in the miracles life can bring to our eyes. Oh my, love is sweet, not perfect at all, but sweet even then. It's not through perfection that a soul reaches happiness, but in the growth one might find while holding a lover's hand. Better bitter sweet than no sweet at all.

So here I stand, facing challenges none the less, but willing to do so if that means I get to grow up with him by my side. "there isn't love's perfection in this world, there are lovers that fall into routine, and lovers that love each other in their perfect imperfection."

This is me, willing to feed this muse of love I have, tears and all, happy to be on this journey and glad to find a space such as this, so I can learn a little more each passing day, in order to give him back the symphony he wrote in every corner of my heart.
    He's my rockstar and I love him!!!

Welcome Ana! Nice to have you here. It is a journey that's for sure.

Comment

Hello Ana :]
      Welcome to the LFAD site!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD, Ana!
        First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

Thank you for that warm welcome! I find it really nice knowing that even though each experience is different from the other, we might all learn from one another, support and growth of the heart, that's what makes us better to love our loved ones! thank you again.

Comment

Hello Ana! Welcome to LFAD

Comment

Welcome to the community!

Comment

Hi Ana!! I like how you write!! Welcome to LFAD!
                NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Welcome to the site Ana! I have to say your post absolutely uplifted my spirits in a way I had not expected. I hope you enjoy the LFAD community~

Comment

Welcome to the forums! You're in good company here. ^^

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Thanks again to all of you! , it is certainly my pleasure to be here and have the opportunity to get to know and learn as much as I can from all of you. ^-^
                      Karringtyn, I'm really glad you like what I write, as I was telling you, is the first time I post any writings of my own, even if doesn't seem like it, I'm kind of shy, XD, though love gives us strength, enough to overcome our own fears and build ourselves some Icarus wings just to melt within the sweetened miracle of a lover's smile

Comment

Hi!
                        Welcome to LFAD Ana =)

Comment

Welcome to LFAD, Ana!

Comment

Working...
                          X