Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i knew it was coming...

doesnt make it any easier though...

my names krys. i met my boyfriend ryan in may. hes fantastic! every bone in his body is absolutely perfect for me. i love everything about him. when i met him he lived 150 miles away...we saw each other every weekend if not every other weekend. no biggy... now he lives 1000 miles away and although the week days are no different than before i feel ridiculously empty. freakin sucks. im hoping to find a little guidance here. someone to tell me its all going to be ok and listen when i feel like crying for hours on end...(which i may or may not have done all stinkin day...*dont judge me :\) i love the site the ideas and games have made me much more optimistic about tackling this so im hoping to find the same comfort in meeting people in my shoes.
    krys. mom to a beautiful boy & devoted girlfriend to my soldier 1000 miles away

Welcome and yes, one day at a time. A few people here are in military LDRs and they have amazing strength that really inspires me.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD Krys...you've come to the right place for guidance and support!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! This is a great site for support in all forms. No one will judge you for crying. We're human too yanno.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Welcome to the community!!! You can let out your emotions any time you want here

Comment

thanks for the welcome guys! im really excited to get to know everyone!

Comment

Hey, you're allowed to cry all day for the first few days.

It gets harder before it gets easier, but this is a great community, and there are a few military girlfriends who know how you feel. (I'm a military ex myself, so I know how hard it can be--we didn't break up because of the distance, it was one of those things that never should have started.)

But everyone here is supportive, regardless of the circumstances of a member's LDR. So welcome!

If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...love actually is all around

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! We're all here to listen and sympathize.
                First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hello Krys :]
                  Welcome to the LFAD site!
                  You came to the right place for support

Comment

Welcome Krys! I'm Jessica
                    You will love this site for sure, everyone is so supportive! that's a promise
                    Join the Photography Group Today!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD. We understand.
                      NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

im really glad i stumbled across you guys. ive had the worst time this week! he left sunday & its killing me! i really didnt think it would be THIS bad! ive literally not wanted to do anything but lay in bed all day! its been FOUR days!! ugh. please tell me theres a break soon? i need to get back on track with life.

Comment

Yes, it will get better, but not overnight. It's like a fog lifting. It happens so slowly. Do things that you love to make you feel better. Doesn't matter how small. Anything to take up time, take your mind off it and make you feel better.

Comment

Hello Krys! Welcome to LFAD! My SO is also in the military.

Comment

Working...
                            X