About me and my relationship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About me and my relationship

I met the love of my life on this site called "Teen Video Chat". We video chatted on msn and started falling for eachother after about 3 weeks or so. We started talking around september and I asked her out November 22nd,2009. We've been going out since then and we have a strong relationship and we love eachother. I am originally from NY and I am currently 17 and I am graduating high school this year and I am planning on going to my community college in cali where I am from for 2 years then transferring to a college in ny and move back to the east coast where she lives. I am 17 and living in cali but I lived in ny for 12 years and she is 15 and lives in ny. Anyways I am going this summer for a month and I am going to stay at my grandmas and she lives 45 minutes away from my grandmas so I need to figure out how to get to her house using public transportation. Either way we both would like to spend the rest of our lives together and yea I am open to any advice for when I first see her in the summer. We video chat on skype daily so yea I love her..

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Hi, welcome
      In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
      Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
      Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
      My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Welcome! I'm new too!
        And don't worry about the first time you'll see her - I'm sure it'll go fine!

Comment

welcome : D
          Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
          And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
          ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD, don't be afraid to ask if you need anything

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome!!
                      "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
                      "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
                      "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Working...
                      X