Hey :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey :)

Hey I'm Emily and a sophomore at James Madison University, my SO is Gabe and he's a Marine and we are currently millions of miles apart because he was deployed to be a part of the relief effort for Haiti, which is all well and good, but I miss him like crazy! I can't wait for him to come home, at least them he will only be a couple hundred miles away! He is usually stationed in North Caroline. I'm a Health Administration major and a member of Alpha Phi Omega. Nice to meet you guys!

Welcome to LFAD, Emily!

Comment

Ello Emily, welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Hi Emily, welcome to LFAD!
        In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
        Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
        Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
        My dog Sam ♥

Comment

And you, Emily.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! Everyone here misses their SO so you're definitely not alone! Keep posting

Comment

Welcome to the site!

Comment

Welcome!
                Enamorada de ti!!

Comment

Welcome!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Welcome Emily to LFAD!
                    "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
                    "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
                    "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Working...
                    X