Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello!

Hi everybody,

I'm Caitlin. I currently live in Florida, and have for all my life. I'm not currently in an LDR, but when I move 1,000 miles away in the spring, I will be. Frigid north, here I come! My BF is currently trying to get into the military, so we may "earn" the LDR title before I ever move.

I've lurked for a bit, and this seems like a supportive place. Hope to get to know some of you

Caitlin
    LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
    Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
    Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Welcome to LFAD, Caitlin! Are you moving away for college or work?

Comment

This is a great place to be, and it's always nice to have support at the beginning of long distance...makes the first few weeks easier.

If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...love actually is all around

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
        First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

I'm moving (to Ohio, if anyone was wondering) partly for work, but mainly because my parents are building a house up there, and said that I could live with them rent-free until I get on my feet and get a decent amount saved up. I'm graduating with my BS next semester, so this will be my first "real" job.
          LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
          Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
          Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

Welcome to the community!

Comment

Welcome - another Floridian!!! You'll definitely find tons of support here

Comment

Hi Caitlin =) Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome, Caitlin. You'll learn a lot about LDR's and life around here, that's for sure. XD

Well, no matter when your LDR starts we'll be here! ^^

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Welcome! You'll find lots of lovely people here

Your absence has not taught me how to be alone, it merely has shown that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall. ~ Doug Fetherling

Comment

hi there!!! Welcome to LFAD!
                      NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Working...
                      X