From afar with all love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From afar with all love

Goodness. Well, I'm a financially frustrated 20 something hailing from mid-Florida.
    My LDR is internet based and I've never met him before. But we've known each other since I was 16 and we've been together through so much. He has always been there. Even though it's been really hard for us we have stuck it out through and made a wonderful relationship, even without the physical.
    It's lonely, but he is for sure the one.
    I'm a jack of all trades, having my hands in all kinds of projects! So I'm really talented in knowledgeable in many different things.

I don't know what else to say, but I will my Allen!

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
        Can't believe you haven't met in 5 years, lol!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD
          In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
          Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
          Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
          My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Welcome to LFAD, I hope you find it to be a great support to you!

I too am yet to meet my guy in person, it has been almost three years for us. You said your relationship is internet based, how exactly on the internet did you meet, if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

Welcome to LFAD... I am too From Flordia, Residing in Pasco County, currently looking for work over by Winter Garden and Kissimmie... My relationship is also internet based, over "Second Life" still have yet to meet the SO as well, but I'm just taking it day by day, and hopefully she'll be down here on the 13th of March if all goes well. I'm quite excited.

Comment

Welcome kay. New to LFAD too.

Comment

Originally posted by Tanja View Post
                  Welcome to LFAD!
                  Can't believe you haven't met in 5 years, lol!
                  lol So cold.

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleDreamer View Post
                    Welcome to LFAD, I hope you find it to be a great support to you!

I too am yet to meet my guy in person, it has been almost three years for us. You said your relationship is internet based, how exactly on the internet did you meet, if you don't mind me asking?
                    Oh, goodness, me and Allen met when I was barely 15 on a website called Gaia online. So silly. Our relatonship immediately went from there to iming all the time. And then, talking on the phone and the last few years we both have had web cams. Now we do everything and anything! Phone, im, webcams, voice.

Comment

Originally posted by kay View Post
                      Oh, goodness, me and Allen met when I was barely 15 on a website called Gaia online. So silly. Our relatonship immediately went from there to iming all the time. And then, talking on the phone and the last few years we both have had web cams. Now we do everything and anything! Phone, im, webcams, voice.
                      I use to play around on Gaia around that age as well.. So I know exactly what you're talking about. I finally got out of RP and found Second Life.. and I still use it today, and do things with my SO on there.. It's great if you're LDR is beginning to become dull or anything of that nature... and my xbox live vision is the clearest webcam I have ever used, or seen in a cam chat.

Comment

Originally posted by D Crowz View Post
                        Welcome to LFAD... I am too From Flordia, Residing in Pasco County, currently looking for work over by Winter Garden and Kissimmie... My relationship is also internet based, over "Second Life" still have yet to meet the SO as well, but I'm just taking it day by day, and hopefully she'll be down here on the 13th of March if all goes well. I'm quite excited.
                        lol Pasco. I lived there. lol My boy lives so far!! It's gonna be 2k before I can see him. My relationship isn't based around anything. I have noticed stuff like that is pretty common there days though. lol I get so jealous that people can meet there loved ones!! 2,310 miles is expensive as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by D Crowz View Post
                          I use to play around on Gaia around that age as well.. So I know exactly what you're talking about. I finally got out of RP and found Second Life.. and I still use it today, and do things with my SO on there.. It's great if you're LDR is beginning to become dull or anything of that nature... and my xbox live vision is the clearest webcam I have ever used, or seen in a cam chat.
                          I actually never have been bored with Allen. Being around him is more fun than anywhere. I don't know how to explain that. I just always enjoy myself and can always find stuff to do or talk about. We are an aries leo combo, so it's always fiery and never a dull moment!

Comment

Originally posted by kay View Post
                            We are an aries leo combo, so it's always fiery and never a dull moment!
                            We are too! I'm Aries, he is a Leo but I do not think I really match up...then again I'm a Snake in the Chinese zodiac. Go figure.

Comment

I'm a dragon, and so is he. I am absolutely a leo, and he absolutely an aries. But, if you are ever curious to why yo don't match up you should get a birth/natal chart.

Comment

Working...
                              X