Konnichiwa from the middle of the US!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Konnichiwa from the middle of the US!

Hello! My name is Danielle and I've been with my SO Steven for 19 months. A couple months ago, he got a job in New Mexico. We lived in Kansas. He left and I stayed here to finish school. Although I graduate in February, we cannot close the distance until at least next September due to some complications.

He is fluent in Japanese because he lived there for several years. I am teaching myself so we can speak to each other. :3

The hardest part of our relationship has not been this LDR, but when we lost a baby. I know we can do this!

I look forward to meeting everyone here! I think this community is a great idea, and love the website.
    Last edited by Denareru; November 19, 2010, 12:49 PM. Reason: Corrected mispellings

Welcome to LFAD!
    "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
    "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
    "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Konnichiwa Dena san! ようこそ (Yōkoso) to LFAD!

tehehe I know a little nihongo (ほんご) myself (my symbols might be off a bit because it's been a while)

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

archangel; Thank you!

Riyko; Thank you! Your kana is good! (にほんご)

Comment

Welcome to the community!

Comment

Hi! Welcome to LFAD
            LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
            Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
            Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

paulawriteslove; Thank you!

PaperbackWriter; Thanks!

Comment

Welcome!
                NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Working...
                X