Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from the snowy depths and icy backways...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from the snowy depths and icy backways...

Lol, ok so Michigan isn't all that bad. Just that we got a lot more snow this past weekend added to the fluffy white stuff we already had on the ground...and I don't like the cold that comes with winter...love snow, hate cold...so it's a complicated relationship between winter and I. We live on country roads and they are icy so it wasn't too far off. Ok so to actually introduce myself and my relationship...

Hi, my name is Tracey not Kitty. I know you might think 'That's obvious' but since I know two real people whose (sp?) names are Rainbow and Echo...well you just never know. Anyway getting off track again. My SO and I are in a LDR. I live in Michigan (born and raised) and he lives in Pennsylvania. We met playing poker online through a friend. We didn't start a relationship that day but became poker buddies and friends. We've known each other...I want to say a year and a half to two years now? (I'm bad at keeping track of dates.) It wasn't until this fall around September that he asked me if I would consider a relationship with him...and of course I said yes. We were planning on meeting this past Christmas but weren't able to due to situations that came up so now we are planning some time between March and July. March because my birthday is in March and July because his is. So whether Christmas or birthdays we are still our present to each other. We've talked on im with and without webcam, by phone, and by letters. So far LFAD is an awesome site from what I've seen and hopefully, when he is able to, he'll join me on here so we can both benefit from a community of other LDR couples.

Welcome to LFAD, I'm sure you'll love it here!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

I hope you get to see him soon.

Comment

Welcome!!!

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone.
          @ Taija, thanks I hope I do too!

Comment

Hi Tracey, welcome to LFAD
            In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
            Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
            Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
            My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Welcome!!
                "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
                "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
                "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Working...
                X