Hi :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi :)

Hey everyone, nice to meet you all. I've joined this site hoping for a bit of support, I've met the man who may be the love of my life but he was only in BC for training...I tried very hard to avoid a long distance relationship but in the end resistance was futile. We've been going out for just over three months and he moved back to Ontario about a month ago. Things are going great so far, but sometimes it's hard to stay positive. Anyways, just stumbled upon this site and thought it would be nice to talk with people in the same situation.

"You know it's love when you want to keep holding hands even after you're sweaty."
    -- Anonymous

Hello and welcome I'm new myself but I'm sure we'll find many nice people to talk to on this site.

Comment

Welcome to the community!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Hi! Welcome to LFAD
          LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
          Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
          Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

Hey, welcome to the forums! There are many of us who have become Hivemind about going into LDR, yes.

I love your icon - what is it from? I've seen one or two others before, but yours is hilarious!

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Silviar they are called pon and zi, you can find them here https://www.azuzephre.net/azuzephre.net/Home.html

LostinLove welcome to the forum you'll find everyone here to be really helpful also yay! for Canada!

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

Welcome!!!!
                NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Hi and Welcome!

Comment

Working...
                  X