Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And yes, my boyfriend finally posted on here

Comment

WOO! Welcome! <3 I'm meeting my SO in July!

Comment

Originally posted by LondonCalling View Post
        Signed up over a week ago, and been meaning to make my first post since then... but only just got around to it now. Well, I'm Erin's boyfriend: Dean, from Greenwich in southeast London... nice to meet you all.

And excuse the username; first one that came to mind, hehe.

Yay boyfriends getting on this site and posting and being lazy posters! (haha its ok I'm still talking my SO into signing up! WELCOME HOME BOTH OF YOU!)

Comment

@tiffinnie: WOOOO!! Haha ^^ I hope to meet my SO in July/August of next year
          And it's funny because we signed up on the same day, but he hasn't been on since. And I've been on here several times a day hahaha ^^
          He's a busy man, being a good boy with school and such hehe.

Thank you for the welcomes ^^

Comment

hahaha I loove love love that you said "facebook official" because we became "fb official" on the 11th of November (haha how cute, 11.11)

I'm alllllways on here. just reading and observing and posting randomly... and then when I find something I laugh at or something that I would find helpful for him (this is his first LDR, not mine) I try sending him links to read it... and he complains about how he cant cuz he has to be a member blahblahblah and today I finally convinced him to sign up because it would be so useful for him and because then he would have a place to go for answers and advice about our "unique" (not here haha) situation and he says he is going to! WOO! and once again.. YAY BOYFRIENDS SIGNING UP FOR SITES! even if they don't use them...

Comment

Working...
            X