Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Um, hi?

I am not quite sure what to say, lol.

I am Summer Rae. My SO and I have been together for about 6 months, we met online, and have yet to meet in person (due to the fact that he lives almost 5,000 miles away). We have our ups and downs, and I think that this relationship is probably the most challenging and most rewarding one I have ever been in. He has my heart and i don't quite know what to do about it.

Hey there, welcome to LFAD! You've come to the right place, this place offers a lot of amazing support and friends! If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask.

Comment

Welcome!

My boyfriend lives in Washington and I'm from Finland, so we have quite a similar distance. It took us 9 months till we were able to see each other for the first time - I know it's hard, but hang in there!

Comment

Thanks so much! The encouragment feels great, lol. Quite a difference from what I am used to.

Comment

Welcome! My man and I live on opposite poles, so I can understand being far away is hard. Just like everyone else on here! This place has really helped me a lot, so I hope it can do the same for you.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! It's an awesome site and I'm glad I found it. You'll find a lot of support and encouragement here. I hope you like it as much as I do.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! You won't regret joining this forum, it's the best!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD
                In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
                Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
                Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
                My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
                    "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
                    "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
                    "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Working...
                    X