east coast! ♥

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

east coast! ♥

yay finally figured out how to post a thread!

hi everyone!! i've been coming on here for a little over a week and i love it already. It's great to finally have people to talk to about stuff that well lets face it.. our everyday friends would'nt really understand. you have all been so welcoming =) So thanks!

Anywho. Im Chelsea, im 19, and i live in Mass, USA. im pretty close to boston
    my SO, Bryan he's 20 he's from New Jersey. we're about 300 miles apart. i know thats nothing compaired to some of you's but hope that doesn't make me any different. I still face problems just like everyone.

We were dating for a while, and have been official for about 6 months, and everything i must say is PERFECT. He's my whole entire world shaped up into one perfect man!
    I believe that two people are connected at the heart and it doesn't matter what you do or who you are or where you live. There are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together - Julia Roberts

Hi! Welcome to LFAD
    LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
    Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
    Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

What part of Jersey is he from?

Comment

Hi and welcome! Do you guys get to see each other often?

Comment

Thanks everyone for the welcoming

And about visits We try. Lately weve seen eachother alot. august. Sept october. And next december.
          We both work alot & college so we have to coordinate through that.
          & rsvpnj. I dont think he's far from egg harbor township!
          Last edited by ber6810; November 29, 2010, 07:55 AM.
          I believe that two people are connected at the heart and it doesn't matter what you do or who you are or where you live. There are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together - Julia Roberts

Comment

Haha, I just saw your post! Welcome to the forums!!! <3

Comment

This place is a great place, welcome!

Comment

Every distance has it's own set of challenges. I know we've talked on your blog, but welcome.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Welcome...and yes...no amount of miles makes anything easier...We ALL have challenges....Very nice to meet you "formally! "
                  NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by ber6810 View Post
                    Thanks everyone for the welcoming

And about visits We try. Lately weve seen eachother alot. august. Sept october. And next december.
                    We both work alot & college so we have to coordinate through that.
                    & rsvpnj. I dont think he's far from egg harbor township!

That's cool! My SO lives in Cali. I wish he lived closer like you guys

Comment

Welcome!:-)

Comment

Thankyou <3

Comment

Working...
                        X