Back again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back again!

Hi, I've been away from LFAD for what seems like ages but now I'm back with a (small) vengance! I guess for a while things were bad between my and my SO and also generally in life, but now things are looking up and I am starting to get organised for my first trip to see him! He is in Australia and I am in the UK.

Anyway, hi everybody! I'm loving the new-look LFAD! I have a LFAD bracelet but now I've got my eye on one of those satchels, it's disgraceful the way I keep my Gavin stuff!!

Take care,

Amy xx

Well I'm new so I probably wasn't here when you were first on LFAD but welcome back!

Comment

Hi Amy, welcome back!
      In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
      Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
      Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
      My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Originally posted by amysquie View Post
        He is in Australia and I am in the UK.
        Hi, Amy. I'm Sarah. My boyfriend and I are in the opposite situation to you... How have you survived it all so far? And also, how did you guys meet?

Comment

Welcome to the new forum!

Comment

Welcome back Amy

Comment

Welcome back, happy to hear everything is working better now!

Comment

Welcome back to LFAD!
                8,000 miles eh? same here, except I'm in Canada and my SO is in Malaysia
                "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
                "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
                "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Our 1200 mile distance suddenly seems so little

Comment

welcome back : D
                    Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
                    And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
                    ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

Working...
                    X