Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi from Canada!!

Hey everyone!

I'm Vyshnavi (or Vysh for short) and I'm a 19 year old college student. I'm currently working towards a bachelors in physics. My boyfriend, Eric, is 23, also a college student and nearly done studying biochem/pharmacology. He lives in the beautiful city of San Diego and that puts 2000+ miles between us.. We've been together for 8 months now and we're very in love I have a good feeling that we will be able to overcome the distance.

We met each other in one of the strangest ways imaginable. Ever heard of omegle.com? That's where it started. Amongst the (exceedingly) creepy strangers, I met him. We exchanged e-mails, chatted a lot (A LOT) over msn and after two months we just *had* to meet each other. He came to visit me and we hit it off! I've travelled to be with him before and will be spending the holidays with him this year 22 days to go.

I'm hoping this site will give me a little support because I know of no one else in my situation. Thanks for reading and hope I didn't ramble too long!

Married: June 9th, 2015

welcome to lfad this site will give you lots of support believe me. though all our stories are uniquely different. we share something big in common. love&distance. the obstacles, the stories, how we overcome things, the gap, the closing, traveling, and everything you can think of. hope you enjoy it here
    I believe that two people are connected at the heart and it doesn't matter what you do or who you are or where you live. There are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together - Julia Roberts

Comment

Welcome to LFAD That's great that you guys will spend the holidays together!

Comment

Welcome to the community!

Comment

Thanks guys!

Comment

Your name is beautiful! Welcome to LFAD.
            Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Hi there Vysh! Welcome to LFAD Always glad to have more Canadians here.

See you around!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!!!
                "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
                "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
                "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Hi Vysh! Welcome to LFAD
                  LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
                  Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
                  Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

Thank you! I've already found a few things that are helping me out, glad I joined the site

Comment

Welcome! I hope your visit goes well! The time will fly by

Comment

There's a lot of people who've met in all sorts of places online on here - I don't find that strange at all. Welcome!

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Hi from a fellow Canadain!!

Comment

Working...
                          X