Boston gal here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boston gal here!

I just found this site, but I am in no ways new to a long distance relationship. I am from Boston and he is in Ireland. We met almost 4 years ago while I was on vacation, visiting a friend. She introduced us at her sister's 30th birthday party. She's known him her whole life. We visit each other as much as we can. He's spend a lot of time here in the last year, and I spent 2 months there, leaving in September. He will be here in January, and I can't wait!

welcome to lfad

im from mass to
    I believe that two people are connected at the heart and it doesn't matter what you do or who you are or where you live. There are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together - Julia Roberts

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! I'm fairly new here too, and I'm loving it.

Hope you like it too!
      [CENTER]"True love doesn't mean being inseparable; it means being separated and nothing changes."

Comment

Welcome to the forums I was just in Boston in October. My SO is in NH and we drove over for a day to visit some friends of mine who moved there. You'll find this is like a little family around here with tons of support.

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Hey!
            Welcome to LFAD
            LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
            Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
            Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

Wow that is awesome. I hope you have a great time in Janurary!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD - it sounds like you two really know how to work through the distance really well! And yay for a trip in January! Are you two planning to close the distance?

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Welcome to lfad

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!!! Nice to meet you!
                    NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Working...
                    X