Gunpowder and lead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gunpowder and lead

Heyy! (: I am the author of "Feel like your LDR is fading?" Just thought I'd introduce myself.

My name is Kylee and I live in the US. My boyfriend lives in Quebec, Canada. We are 713 miles apart from each other. I've been in my LDR for almost 2 years now and am so happy I found this site. I was beginning to think I'd end up making my relationship fall apart because I had no one to talk to who understood me besides my SO.

Some interesting things about me:
    - I'm not afraid to speak my mind
    - Photography is my passion in life
    - I love to meet new people, so please don't be afraid to talk to me
    - I can be very blunt and to the point
    - I'm a hopeless romantic.. I blame movies.
    - I was raised in the south and I know my place and won't disrespect you if you don't disrespect me.
    - I'm very fun and in tune with my inner child.

I really hope to meet some new people. (: so please talk to me.

Hi!
    I saw your post..Welcome to LFAD!
    I'm a hopeless romantic too, and i love the movies. (obviously, haha)

Comment

hey there Kylee i was just reading your first post! (it was great)

Welcome to LFAD!!

i hope you'll like it here as much as i do...

i just jumped on your profile, and saw your album. you are your SO are very sweet!

Photography is such a great thing! what kind of photography do you do? what type of camera do you like to use? any favorites?
      Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
      And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
      ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Hey Kylee, welcome to LFAD. You've got lots of enthusiasm (and I love it, one can never have too much enthusiasm ). We've got lots of US/Canadian relationships around here - and lots of international relationships, period. You're in good company.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Welcome to the forum!:-)

Comment

Ugh I know the feeling! I don't know anyone else but my SO in a LDR so I had no one to talk to either... then I got here and I don't feel like I'm suffocating anymore... WELCOME! Hope you find everyone to be very sweet and welcoming and stuff <3

Comment

Hey girl! I responded to your post before I saw this. I was the one who said, YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL! So quit worrying about your SO's family being too pretty, lol....

But I do totally know how you feel. I recently joined this site too and it has been such a great source of support. I'm glad you joined!
                Live.Laugh.Love.ALWAYS.

Comment

Welcome Your pictures on your profile are beautiful!

Comment

Hi! Welcome to LFAD
                    LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
                    Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
                    Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

Hi Kylee! Welcome, this place is great to find people who understand

Comment

Working...
                      X