Hey!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey!

like the name says Im from Ireland. In college and I met this amazing girl last year when she studied here for about 5 months. We have been going out for just over a year now. She is from america and since last may when she left I went there for 17 days in spetember and she came here for 2 weeks over new years. Im currently wokring on getting a 12 month internship visa for this summer and its looking good so at most its maybe 3 and a half months till we see eatch other again but shes been talking about maybe coming for a week at the end of march!

I think its great what you guys do here, knowing that there are other people out there going through the same things and who have gotten through it is a big help!

Anyways Hi and Nice to meet everyone!

Hey, welcome to this amazing site!!

Comment

Hey there, welcome to LFAD! If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask. We're here for you!

Comment

Hi nice to meet you.

P.S. I love Ireland... Where abouts are you from?

Comment

Galway!
          haha yes like the song in PS I love you and haha yes my gf loves both that movie and tha song! :P

Comment

Originally posted by Irishguy View Post
            Galway!
            haha yes like the song in PS I love you and haha yes my gf loves both that movie and tha song! :P
            ARE YOU SERIOUS?! I LOVE Galway!!! Okay, so I'd never heard of "Galway Girl" before I went on Paddywagon. Well, I'd watched P.S. I love you, but wasn't really focused on the song... Anywho! I remember Galway... Mad fun.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

I love Ireland - I spent 3 weeks traveling around the country a couple of years ago, all the way from Dublin to Killarney to Galway.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! Warning: this forum is seriously addictive!

Comment

Originally posted by Tanja View Post
                  Welcome to LFAD! Warning: this forum is seriously addictive!
                  Yup, what she said! Got to love it though! lol. It's great.

Originally posted by Sarah M View Post
                  P.S. I love Ireland
                  Originally posted by Irishguy View Post
                  Galway!
                  And I was just gonna say Sarah sounded almost like the movie and I've got to agree...I love Ireland.

Comment

Hi!
                    Welcome to LFAD!
                    "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
                    "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
                    "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Welcome
                      In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
                      Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
                      Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
                      My dog Sam ♥

Comment

*waves hello* Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

welcome Irishguy : )
                          its good to have you : )
                          Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
                          And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
                          ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

Working...
                          X