Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nervousss!

hiii! i'm heather! :]
    i'm not sure how to do this introduction thingy because, of course, i had to be stubborn and just post this without reading too many others.

anywho, yeah, i'm heather, 20, texas girl! the boyfriend's name is skyler, 19, makes me feel like a cougar, and in freakin illinois, going to school. we met on facebook through a guy i went to high school with, that the boyfriend is currently going to school with. :] we commented on the friend's status, and he said something funny so i replied "i love this skyler kid." then he wrote me, and added me because he thought i was "cute." lol. and from then on, we've been pretty much crazy about each other.

i'm flying across the freakin state on the 17th just so i can be waiting at the airport when his flight gets there to see him for the first time. and he's gonna be in his dress blues! :] i can't waittt.

sooo, i guess that's a good introduction, right? :]
    i'm excited to be a member of the LFAD community, so feel free to write me or whatever.

Welcome to the forums Heather! My boyfriend lives in Texas! Woot! Cute story! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD Have fun during your trip! Is your SO in the navy? (doesn't know what dress blues is) >.<

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
        LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
        Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
        Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

thank you!
          and yes, he is. the dress blues are my absolute favorite uniform!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

Hi Heather, Welcome! Good luck on seeing him the first time

Comment

Hey Heather! to LFAD! where at in Texas are you? I live in Texas also!

Annnnd I'm 20 also! but my boyfriend is 17
                x-D
                Join the Photography Group Today!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!!! Ooooh a man in uniform...NICE!!
                  NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Welcome to the forum Heather!:-)

Comment

welcome to LFAD! ahh a man in uniform, always nice
                      I hope your visit goes well!

Comment

Welcome to the forums, Heather. Your comment about being a cougar made me laugh - I'm 26 and my boyfriend's 20... and that's not even a cougar - don't worry, you're fine. Age differences when you're younger feel bigger for some reason, perhaps because the maturity difference is usually bigger.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

thank you all so much! i didn't think people would be SO accepting, but i love it! i'm excited just to be a part of LFAD because of ya'll.

Comment

Working...
                          X