*Greetings from Switzerland*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Greetings from Switzerland*

Hello everyone! My name is Severine and I am from Switzerland.

I have been reading the treat about the newbies who dont introduce themself and just go ahead with asking and posting...
    Well I guess I did fit in that group and I am truly sorry for that.
    I was just too lazy to tell my whole story first and when I did need advice I wanted to ask straight and not writing about my life first ;-)

Well this is my story (and I do like to write it down now, hihi)

Last year in september the 10th I went to Australia for studying english for a couple months and after to go for travelling around the country.
    I got to Perth at the 12th of september 2009 and I was crying when the plane touched down because I felt really "home" for the first time in my life.
    Since I am 9 years old I talked about Australia wished to get calendars and flags for my birthday and since then I wanted to go there one time..

Well, I was only 6 weeks in Australia when I have met my SO when I was out.
    I saw him on the dancefloor and at the first sight I fell in love with him...I guess.
    He asked me for my mob number and I wasnt sure first because I thought Im in another country, dont know this guy at all and he wouldnt message anyways...
    BUT he did! He messaged me in the same night to make sure I got home well.
    Since that night he messaged me everyday...We had a couple dates on the beach and in the city but it didnt take much for us to be a couple. So my plans were deleted and I ended up with studying for 7 months instead of 3 months and I also didnt went for travelling...I just couldnt leave him.

We both never felt this way before and it was really really hard to say good bye at the airport :-( I nearly start to cry again when I only have to write about it but it was such a torture to see him walking away when I looked back again for the very last time :-(
    I got the first message when I was behind the security barriers and it said: I love you so much be strong and stay positive...

that was 9 months ago since I saw him the last time.
    I love him to death and everyday is getting harder.
    Sometimes I think my heart is going to break because that large amount of "missing-hurt" in there.

Thank you for reading it and also THANK YOU ALL for your great support in here!! ♥
    Last edited by KiwiLove; December 9, 2010, 01:37 AM. Reason: typo!!

cute story! Welcome here! This place is great

Comment

Welcome Severine !!!
      Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

Hello and welcome!
        LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
        Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
        Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

Welcome !
          A Swiss mate !

Comment

Working...
          X