New guy to LDR forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New guy to LDR forums

The name's Chad. I live in Dallas, Texas, though my heart keeps pulling me to Boston, Ma. Yup, you guessed it, that's where she lives. lol. Her name is Brittany. 1800 miles apart. Been seeing each other since April 2010, though we didn't "technically" start dating on July 1st.

Anyways, ill get straight to the point. I'm 21, graduated college student and so forth. I been looking for a long-term relationship for a couple years. I consider myself to be alot more mature than 99.9% of the people in my age group. She's 20, still in college, and has the same intentions. We established that from the get-go. I am a vet to the whole "forum" thing and can pretty easily navigate through the site.

If there's anything special i should know, or any tips, please, let us know! We see one another about once a month. We use American Airline with non stop flights ranging about $250 for the whole trip. If anyone has any cheaper means, shoot it our way. Thanks for the awesome site, i plan on reading alot!

yay welcome to LFAD i live close to boston!! I'm pretty sure you will easily mix in with everyone, we're like a big family. It was good you made an introduction, and shoot your opinions out to us also on blogs or threads! I hope you like and enjoy the site.!
    I believe that two people are connected at the heart and it doesn't matter what you do or who you are or where you live. There are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together - Julia Roberts

Comment

Welcome to the forums! My boyfriend lives right near Dallas, Tx!!!! And I just bought a round trip ticket through American Airlines, and I paid about the same price. But I live in California.

Comment

Hey, welcome to LFAD!

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Welcome to the forums! I use Southwest or United, and I pay about the same for round-trip from Chicago, IL to Baltimore, MD. If I could find 'em cheaper, I'd like to know too! haha. Ah, the price of <3. I'm sure you'll enjoy LFAD, it's such a great community.
          [CENTER]"True love doesn't mean being inseparable; it means being separated and nothing changes."

Comment

Hi! Welcome to LFAD
            LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
            Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
            Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

Hey babe :wavey: (i'm new too, I'm Brittany, the gf)

Comment

Welcome to the forums you two hope you'll like it here!
                Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
                And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
                ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

aww yayy brittany and chad i'm glad you guys joined the site!
                  <3
                  sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the two of you!!! It's GREAT that you can see each other so often!!!
                    NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Welcome Brittany and Chad! I live in Austin TX and actually I have a friend coming to visit me from Plano
                      Welcome to the forums
                      Join the Photography Group Today!

Comment

Welcome to the forum!!:-)

Comment

Originally posted by MissShortie View Post
                          Welcome Brittany and Chad! I live in Austin TX and actually I have a friend coming to visit me from Plano
                          Welcome to the forums
                          Well heck, you're not too far off then :P

As far as everyone else, thank you very much for the warm welcome. Ima lurk around for a bit trying to learn people as i go

Comment

Welcome to LFAD

Comment

Welcome :-) I have always wanted to visit Texas to see if everything really is bigger Lol

Comment

Working...
                              X