X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG - I'm here !!

Hello ppl !

I am finally posting being learking for a hot minute LOL

So I am Kimber and i am in a ldr with my bf, we have been for over a year now ! He is not THAT far but far enough I am in England and he is in Romania. He doesnt see the point of being on this site (maybe cause he is as stuborn as a iono ) but watever i think it is great here.

It has been hard cause he doesnt have the net any more so i have to wait on him going to the internet cafe which drives me nuts ! cause as you all know you just wanna beable to "see" or talk any time all the time

We met online and have spoken about meeting !! AHHHH but now he is moving to the UK OH GOD ! lol

I am SOOOOO excited like stupidly excited

so thats us

Hi! Welcome to LFAD
    LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
    Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
    Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

Hey, welcome to LFAD! Well, if he moves to london, the good thing is he'll be able to meet you for sure! Many guys don't find the need for support forums. Not all, of course! We have many fine shining examples of men here, but you'll notice the percent is much smaller than the women.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Welcom to LFAD hope you'll like it here!
          Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
          And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
          ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

to LFAD!

My SO isn't much of a forum guy and anytime I say I'm online it's normally "is it that site?" lol not that he has a problem with me coming he of course.
            Anyways! Welcome! You will love it here!
            Join the Photography Group Today!

Comment

Welcome to the forum..I told my SO about this site, but...like others say, normally guys dont really need this..:-P and my SO is one of them..:-D

Comment

welcome to LFAD!
                my SO also isn't really into this site and hasn't really checked it out much. not to say he has a problem with it, because he doesn't. :P but when we're together and I'm on it he'll look over my shoulder and read stuff. :P

Comment

Welcome, my bf doesn't want to join the site either, he is a private person.

I wish you two all the best!

Comment

Working...
                  X