Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi!

I'm new!

My name is Kristin and I'm a 21 year old junior Music Ed student in Ohio. I've been dating my boyfriend Beau since Valentine's Day, 2009. We met at freshman orientation at our university and we just clicked right away. He no longer attends school and lives in California with his parents. He plans on going to culinary school next fall.

We text all the time and skype quite a bit too. I am headed to CA in a week to visit for Christmas for two weeks! He came for my birthday in October and stayed for a few days, so it's been about two months and we were definitely due for a visit.

I really enjoy this website and the forums! Makes me feel a little less lonely.

Welcome to the forums! You should find lots of support here.

Comment

Welcome....I too like this site and feel a little less lonely since finding it. Hope you enjoy your trip!
      Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

Hi! Welcome to LFAD
        LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
        Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
        Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD - we're really good for helping ease loneliness. My heartmate just left after being here for two months - I wouldn't have made it through this week without them.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

to LFAD, Kristin! You will love it here. The people here are so awesome, they are so supportive and have the best advice!
              Join the Photography Group Today!

Comment

Welcome to the forum, have fun on your trip!

Comment

Working...
                X