hi!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi!

i'm sara. i'm a sophomore in college, and my boyfriend mike goes to a different college a 5 hour drive away. we are from the same home town and we've been together since the beginning of high school. college has been a big change for us, but only 5 more semesters!

Hi Sara welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome Sara!
      I'm in a similar LDR since my SO and I are both in post-secondary; except i'm well... a lot further away from her....
      "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
      "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
      "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Hi Sara, welcome to LFAD!
        In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
        Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
        Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
        My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Ello and welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome, Sara!

Comment

Hey Sara, welcome!

Comment

Welcome! Hope you find lots of helpful information here to strenghen your relationship!

Comment

hey sara : )
                  welcome!
                  Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
                  And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
                  ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

Working...
                  X