Not Really New... Just Returning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not Really New... Just Returning

So It's been a while since I've been on here, and I figured that there might be some new people here or maybe some old people who don't remember me so I figured I would just introduce myself again. I'm Laura, from Youngstown Ohio USA, my boyfriend is Andrew or Belvy, we've been together for going on 13 months, he's been in China for 8 of those months. Anyway, hello and if anyone has any questions just ask!

我爱我的男朋友我。现在我们一起。

welcome back!
    may I ask what caused your absence?

Comment

Just been busy with school and work, but now that I'm done with the semester I have a lot more free time

我爱我的男朋友我。现在我们一起。

Comment

Welcome back! Where in China is he? If you don't mind me asking. My boyfriend lives in Hong Kong at the moment.

Comment

Hangzhou is where he is, its off of West Lake about an hour train ride away from Shanghai

我爱我的男朋友我。现在我们一起。

Comment

Welcome back! Will you be disappearing once break is over for the next semester?

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Okay, pretty far from HK. Nice to have someone here whose SO lives in China as well!

Comment

Well I'm actually going to be in China for next semester! and it's not going to be until February 18th that I leave. Truth be told, I have no idea if I will have time once I'm there or even if I will be able to access the forum since so many websites are censored there. I'd like to stay in touch with everyone here but I just don't know what China has in store for me.

我爱我的男朋友我。现在我们一起。

Comment

Welcome back!

Comment

Welcome, nice to meet you, and congrats on surviving the semester!

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
                    And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

Good to see you on here...though I keep an "eye" on you on Facebook... Only two months and you will be in China!!!
                      NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Karringtyn View Post
                        Good to see you on here...though I keep an "eye" on you on Facebook... Only two months and you will be in China!!!
                        I know! It's kind of funny, Andrew keeps saying things like "when you come to China" and "when you're in Shanghai" and I can tell that he's so excited that I'm going to be close to him. Honestly, Im just excited about the whole experience.

我爱我的男朋友我。现在我们一起。

Comment

Welcome Back!

Comment

Welcome back!
                            LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
                            Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
                            Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

Working...
                            X