Hi everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone!

So yeah, I never know what to write in this things...
    I thought I'd introuce myself anyway.

I met my SO about a year ago, 3 months before I left his city (and country) where I was studying for one semester, so we've been in a LDR for almost a year now.
    There's now 1100km between us, he's in Poland and I'm in Germany. We try to see each other every 2 - 3 weeks.

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Hello! Welcome to LFAD!
    LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
    Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
    Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

Welcome....
      Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

Thanks you two.
        I'm so glad I found this place. My friends are probably quite sick of hearing how much I miss my boyfriend and how many days until I we meet, etc

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

Oh, I missed your intro post. Welcome to LFAD, Dzi! I totally understand about the friends. I do my best to not talk about how much I miss my SO IRL because then it invites all sorts of ******ed, if sometimes well-meant, comments.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Willkommen to LFAD!

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

Welcome to the forums!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Working...
                X