Hello Everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Everyone

Hi, my name is Jasmine and I'm from good ole' Texas. I joined like a week or so ago and decided to not be a lurker. I'm fairly new to the long distance thing and my love is in Mississippi :/.

Hi and Welcome. I am a Brit living in Texas (If you are interested, Longview/Tyler area)
    Love is the only thing that can cross all boundaries and cannot be stopped. It crosses countries, continents, oceans and even the stars themselves. It makes peace in the middle of war, and stops hatred in it's tracks. -Anon

Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. - Apostle Paul in his first letter to the Church at Corinth (1 Corinthians 13:3-5)

Comment

Welcome! I live in Illinois but my boyfriend lives in Texas! I really like it there. Hope to be living there in the near future. =)

Comment

Hello! Welcome to LFAD
        LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
        Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
        Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

Thank you all for the warm welcome.I have a feeling this is gonna become my new favorite site

Comment

You've inspired me not to be a lurker as well Good luck with your LDR!

Comment

Welcome to the forums!! My boyfriend lives in Texas

Comment

Howdy - and welcome. I'm from the US, and my SO is from Australia.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Howdy! I hope you enjoy this site

Comment

Working...
                  X