An Overdue Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An Overdue Hello!

I've been lurking a lot since I joined. And I've made a few posts already, but I think I should formally introduce myself.

My name is Julie.
    I live in Florida, and my Boyfriend lives in New Jersey. That's 1,201 miles too far.
    Dan and I met online, about year ago. Neither of us were looking for anything, but we happened and I am so very glad it did.
    I've always been kind of embarrassed about the fact I was in a long distance relationship, but after finding the LFAD website and joining, I am no longer embarrassed.
    So that's pretty much it.

It is nice to have a community for all of us crazy enough to date the distance, isn't it? Good luck, Julie!

Comment

Oh, yes it is! Thanks, good luck to you too.

Comment

Welcome to the forums!!!

Comment

Welcome - I'm also from FL - we're getting quite a few of us around here

Comment

Welcome to LFAD. It's nice to see you no longer lurking. ^^ I feel you on the too long distance!

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Thanks Paula and Blankita

That's cause we're awesome. Where in Florida are you from?

Comment

I'm over on the central east coast - not too far from where the shuttle goes up...how about you?

Comment

Thanks Silviar I'm glad I'm not lurking anymore lol.

I'm on the southern east coast! About an hour or less north of Miami.

Comment

Welcome, this place is a great place to not feel alone.

Comment

Working...
                    X