Hello from WA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from WA

I've been on LDR for about a month, but finally am getting around to not being a lurker and introducing myself for the world, well the LDR world at least, to see/meet.

My SO is in Michigan while I'm out in Washington state. We met in college back almost 4 years ago and have stayed close even though I moved back across the country when I graduated 2 years ago. He's 2 days older than me (and won't let me forget it...haha) but 2600 miles away. *sigh* Not cool, but totally worth all of the stresses that an LDR brings.

I'm so thankful for this site...what an awesome place for all of us with hearts in far off places to interact, get advice, and grow. Thanks to you all for the impact you're having in my life and my relationship! Hope that I can help yours as well at some point!

Take care, and Merry Christmas!

Welcome to the forums

Comment

Congratulations on taking the step outta lurkitude. Are you planning on closing the distance soon, or do you have a lot of things to sort out first?

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

The earliest one of us would move would be this coming fall. He's just finishing up his undergrad work for teaching, so it's kind of a tough situation since I have a good base for working in WA and he has it in MI...we'll have to see what happens. We both want to end up overseas eventually...it's just making a home in the US that is tricky :/ He'll be coming to visit in April...so that's better than nothing

Comment

This place is wonderful. Its great to have support.

Comment

It really is awesome to have all the of the support right there at our fingertips. I feel like such a newbie seeing people's daisypaths!

Comment

Working...
            X