'Sup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Sup?

I'm Ariel. I'm not the most outgoing person in the world, but somehow I met a boyfriend out in the world and now we are a world apart. I live in Japan right now, so whenever I do show up around here and participate, it'll probably be nighttime for most of you. My adorable BF isn't terribly impressed with the site, so I doubt he'll join (although it would be nice). At the moment he's in Texas with his family, but in a couple of weeks he'll be in Missouri, his new home. Either way, he's really far away.

Welcome to the forums! Your comment about your boyfriend made me smile - maybe he didn't like the front page? It's rather nice here in the forums... XD

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Hi, welcome

Misawa, Japan... Aomori?
      I've been to Japan a lot, but not yet been more north than Tokyo. (been from Kagoshima to Tokyo).

Well... hope you will enjoy it here.

Comment

Welcome, this place is great, he should totally join.

Comment

Welcome Ariel, I hope you like it here

Comment

Welcome to the forums!!

Comment

Welcome!

I lived in Japan too for three years. I miss it out there, but I hope you enjoy it! All the best to you, your boy, and your relationship!

Comment

welcome to the forums. I get the feeling that not many men take the plunge and join in here, so I hope he gets all brave and does
                Love is the only thing that can cross all boundaries and cannot be stopped. It crosses countries, continents, oceans and even the stars themselves. It makes peace in the middle of war, and stops hatred in it's tracks. -Anon

Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. - Apostle Paul in his first letter to the Church at Corinth (1 Corinthians 13:3-5)

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
                  LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
                  Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
                  Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

Originally posted by milaya View Post
                    Hi, welcome

Misawa, Japan... Aomori?
                    I've been to Japan a lot, but not yet been more north than Tokyo. (been from Kagoshima to Tokyo).

Well... hope you will enjoy it here.
                    Yes, Aomori. There's a military base in Misawa and that is where I live. It's really far up north. A bus ride from here to Tokyo is about 12hours from what I've heard, but a train ride would be only 4hours (but cost 17k yen one-way!). I would love to visit Tokyo sometime in my stay here, but I'll have to save money for train tickets first.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! It may be the middle of the night for us when you are on...BUT I don't sleep...hahah! Nice to meet you!
                      NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by OffWeGo View Post
                        Yes, Aomori. There's a military base in Misawa and that is where I live. It's really far up north. A bus ride from here to Tokyo is about 12hours from what I've heard, but a train ride would be only 4hours (but cost 17k yen one-way!). I would love to visit Tokyo sometime in my stay here, but I'll have to save money for train tickets first.
                        Ah yes... trains are always expensive.
                        When I travelled around Japan for around 3 months in the spring (2010)... I always took the bus to save money. Even when it was a 10 hour trip from Fukuoka to Fukuyama (but at least I was only going one way). Wish the trains were cheaper. How long are you staying ?
                        Hope you'll get to go to Tokyo soon ...

Comment

Working...
                        X