Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USA@India - Colors of Love

Hey all,

I am full of gratitude for such a heart warming community like this one.I have been using the website for quite long and things have really worked.Its a great job done by you guys out here.

I am Amit,from the vibrant city of Pune,India.My heart, Kimberly is from New Jersey, USA. We met a couple of months back during our International volunteering work. It was in the colorful city of Jakarta,Indonesia that we got to know each other and fall for.Now that we are back and home, we had never thought,honestly speaking, that we could pull-through this far. Its more than 8 months now and we are deep into each other.

In between Kimberly had come to India and have visited my parents too.They have really loved and adored her.So, much so that my Mother calls her sometimes too. Blessed experiences of life,I can say.

As for me, I am doing my application process for B school education in USA/Canada. Want to be near her and be with her. I am planning to visit her family coming February and want to share the confidence that we both have,with her family too.

I wish from the bottom of my heart,to make this dream and togetherness of ours come true,persevere through all the hurdles and Be ONE !!

Thank you guys,for en lighting the desire and fueling it ....

Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year to all !!

Regards
    Amit

Hi!
    Thanks for sharing your story, it's really sweet.
    Welcome to LFAD, this is an amazing support website, and just a website in general, I've been using it since October and I'm addicted to it. It's just simply amazing. I'm sure you'll love it, amongst everyone else here =)

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! This website is indeed wonderful! So many user who have experienced so many things that you can relate to!

Comment

Welcome Amit. This place is great!

Comment

Working...
        X