Hello from NC!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from NC!

Just a quick hello to everyone! I'm Chalanna, and I live in NC. I'm new here and my husband is on here also! This seems to be a great resource for long distance relationships and I'm happy to have found support like this.

Hello and Welcome to LFAD!

Are you and your husband currently in a LDR? If so where is he located? (just to get some more info about you )

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

Welcome! Nice to see another person living close to me on here, I live in SC

Madly in love with Michael

Comment

I live in NC too!
        Where does your husband live?

Comment

welcome!

Comment

Hello and welcome. I will be making my first trip to NC in a few weeks...
            Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

Welcome Chalanna!

I hope you and your husband will find lots of advice and friends on here

Comment

Right now he is in Laval, Quebec, Canada. Quite a ways from here to be sure, but all his other family is there so at least he has people there. He is also on here as well, not sure if he's done up a post yet or not.

Comment

Hi Welcome to LFAD!
                  LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
                  Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
                  Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

Hi, I'm in Virginia so we're not to far away. Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome to the forums, it's a great, friendly place!

Comment

Working...
                      X