And There You Have It! Edh448 is officially a LFAD member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And There You Have It! Edh448 is officially a LFAD member

Hey guys! I'm Edward, the social butterfly of technology. I'm so sociable that I was somehow able to get a girlfriend down the coast from me. I reside in Rhode Island with my family and go to school for Sports/Entertainment/Event Management. My girl is in Florida getting ready to leave high school and enter college somewhere next year.

Welcome!
    If ever there is tomorrow when we’re not together...there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we’re apart...I’ll always be with you.

~ Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Welcome to the forums, this place is great!

Comment

Welcome! Hope you like it here!

Comment

Welcome to the forums. Hmm, we've never had a social butterfly, per se. This could be interesting. *picks up a silk net and starts stalking around*

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Hi! Welcome to LFAD
            LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
            Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
            Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

Welcome to LFAD Edward! If you need anything just ask

Comment

heyyy welcome!! i go to school in rhode island maybe we go to the same school ^_^
                I believe that two people are connected at the heart and it doesn't matter what you do or who you are or where you live. There are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together - Julia Roberts

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!!!
                  NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Working...
                  X