heyyy im kelsey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heyyy im kelsey

Hey, so i guess i'm not "new" i was on this for a little bit while i was with a guy from Germany but it ended and I guess it's mostly me because I just didn't like being only 19 and already being in that serious of a relationship and I just never saw it going anywhere, it sounds selfish but I guess you have to be in your life, it was a good choice and I don't regret it.

Anyway, now i'm 21 and I have found myself in another long distance relationship, but it's not as far as Germany. He currently lives about 110 miles from me so we see each other pretty much every weekend. He was a good friend of mine in high school and then we ran into each other in early fall and began talking again and eventually dating. He will be leaving in June for Navy boot camp and eventually onto Coronado, Cali, for the navy SEALs training. It's not written in stone but I will probably join him after I graduate next year.

Welcome back, kelsey!

I totally understand your decision to end things with your first LDR; if you're not ready for something like that, or if you just can't see it working out, then it would be wrong to keep going with it even though your heart's not in it. At least that's my opinion. Some people prefer to enjoy what they can, while they can, but eventually you have to face the facts and do what's best for you.

I'm glad you've found someone a little closer, and that this one sounds like it'll work out! That's really exciting, and I hope everything goes well for you! Welcome back, again!
    sigpic

Comment

Welcome...
      or welcome back XD
      Hope you'll like it here.

Comment

Welcome Back!

Comment

Hi! Welcome back
          LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
          Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
          Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

Welcome to the forums. Everyone has relationships that aren't going to work out. It doesn't make this LDR any less valid. If there's anything you need, please post away! We're happy to give encouragement and advice.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Welcome back!

Comment

Welcome! My SO is in the Navy, too. Actually, he's also in Illinois and wants to go to Cali after he finishes school! That's crazy. Lol.

I'm not the most experienced person here, but if you need anything, feel free to write. :]

Comment

Welcome back....
                  Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

Welcome Back!!
                    NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Ahh good ol bootcamp =)

Comment

Originally posted by Skybox View Post
                        Ahh good ol bootcamp =)
                        um, no sir. stupid bootcamp.
                        :]

Comment