Well hey there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well hey there

Hey, My Name is Manda. I've only been in a LDR for a few weeks... but my bf has been in love with me for 6 years. I've loved him without knowing it (mostly because of determined denial). We met in school when I was 13 and he was 18. He was my older brothers friend. We started dating when i was 14 and he was 19. the age difference was too much to handle at that point. we split on horrible terms. I refused to talk to him for about 3 years, after that he ended up dating a friend on mine and i was polite for her sake. when they broke up my hatred went right back to normal.
    I had two kids while we were apart . now at 20 with two kids (one with autism) I saw how childish i had been and decided to try and patch things up. of course, being the amazing man he is,he told me instantly all was forgiven and forgotten. He said he was just happy to be in my life again.
    We realized after a week of chatting that old feelings hadn't died. we discussed it for a good 12 hours before coming to the conclusion that we were suppose to be together. only catch was that i live in manitoba, while he lives in BC. In 5 months I'll be coming out with my kids for a visit (their father lives out there too) and the plan is that he moves out here with us at that point.
    But thats only if we can manage to get all our ducks in a row. for now we're LD and He is without a computer. He uses his brothers but obviously we can't always talk as long as we'd like.

I know my LDR will only be LD for 6 months, and people have been in them for years.. but it's still so hard being away from him. I just can't wait for him to come out. He can't wait until he can come out and become part of my little family.
    If nothing ever changed, There would be no butterflys <3

Whether you're in an LDR for 6 months or 6 years, you're always welcome here. It's wonderful that you'll be able to be alumni so soon and you'll be able to help out others still faced with the distance. Best of luck!

Comment

Hi, Welcome to LFAD!
      I'm in BC as well, there are so many people on here who are from BC
      That's cool that you only have to be LD for about 6 months..I have no idea how long i'll be LD with my boyfriend. However, even though you disliked him for a very long time, I'd say you've waited a fairly long time already to be with him, technically speaking
      This is the one place that is very supportive and understanding..don't hesitate to ask for advice or give advice on anything!

Comment

Hi! Welcome to LFAD
        LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
        Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
        Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

Comment

Aww cute story! Welcome!

Comment

Welcome!
                Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

Working...
                X