*waves and smiles awkwardly* Hey there!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*waves and smiles awkwardly* Hey there!

*clears throat* Uh...hi. ^_^; Name's Frankie - easy to remember, my screen-name is just mine with x's to separate and my SO's surname. 17 as I write this, turning 18 in March, but I'm one of those people that has been told since I was about 5 that internally I'm about 5+ years ahead of my age, so...
    Will be going off to university next Fall a few minutes away from an airport which, much to my annoyance, just recently dropped its International status. My honey's gonna have to fly into the country then to me - blah. =/ Yeah, we're one of the international LDR couples. He's in England, I'm in Pennsylvania, USA.
    We've been absolutely great friends for about going on 7 years now and just finally got together late this past August. 1/27/11 will mark the 5th month, and our 7th will actually fall on my birthday, so...groovy. ^_^; We are among the lucky - we video-chat at least a little every day unless internet/power/etc talk-block us. Monday-Friday wake up at 5 am to spend a couple hours before I have to head off to school.
    He has a daughter - 4 years old now and she ADORES me. Knew from day one that AJay and I were together and even when I can't be on webcam with them (he only gets her for 4 hours, once a week. Disagreeable ex.), he lets her take over the keyboard and type anything from 'I love you's to absolute key-mashing gobbledegook. Has been expressive about wanting to change my last name and have me come live with daddy. Gotta love kids. ^_^
    But, AJay is actually planning to move here to America. The rocky custody and visitation situation hurts him a lot and he doesn't want to expose her to any of the negativity between him and her mother - among other reasons, of course. My plan, though, is to both move back over there together eventually for our kids' benefit - I have a tiny family and he has 5 siblings and I don't even want to try to count all the aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, and all. XD Always wanted to be part of that kind of family and they treat me as such now - I love it. So, I want our kids to have that, too.
    So...lot of words. I don't always talk so much. <_<;;

Hi there!!! Welcome to LFAD!
    NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Welcome Frankie!

Comment

Hi Frankie!
          LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
          Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
          Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

Hi Frankie! to LFAD!
            My SO will be turning 18 in march also!
            Join the Photography Group Today!

Comment

Hey Frankie! Welcome...
              Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

Hey Frankie! Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll love it!

Comment

Welcome to the forums! =D

Comment

Working...
                  X