Hey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey

Hi, Everyone! I'm Andie, I'm 14, and super happy to finally have some people to talk to. I met my boyfriend, Allan, who's 15, 14 months ago on a cruise, and unfortunately, havn't seen him since. And I know it seems kind of stupid at my age, but I really love him! I live in south Texas, and he lives in Alburquerque, NM, so we're about 800 miles apart. I just havn't been able to afford a plane ticket, and my mom thinks I'm stupid, so she won't help. It's crazy, but somehow through lots of phone calls, lonely nights and endless months, we've made it. Anyways, I'm really exited to be here, and can't wait to make myself a part of this commmunity!

This is an awesome website and an excellent community, you will love it here!
    I know what you mean about the money thing..and so does a LOT of people on here.
    The beautiful thing about this place, is that when you think you are alone and you don't have anyone to turn to, you come here. And you post a blog, or a thread, and it's guaranteed that someone will find it, make you feel better, or even better: they will be going through or have gone through the EXACT same situation as you! It's weird actually sometimes, lol.

P.S: I'm liking the twilight quote

Comment

Welcome to LFAD - it's ok to love someone when you're young, yanno. ;P That's ok, and we're here for the bumps and the soars. If you need any advice, feel free to ask.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Hey, I'm new too! My boyfriend left this morning to go back to the states (i live in the UK). He was here for a month and so far I've spent most of the morning in tears! Miss him so much and won't be able to talk to him until tomorrow cos of his flights and the time difference. I think the worst thing is that this time we don't know when we will get to see each other again, and it might be about 6 months

By the way...i tried to create a new post but I couldn't work out how to do it?!

Comment

Hi! Welcome to LFAD
          LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
          Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
          Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

Hi welcome.

Comment

Welcome....
              Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! I live in Texas also
                Join the Photography Group Today!

Comment

Hi there! Welcome to LFAD!
                  NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Welcome to LFAD Hope you'll love the forum as much as I do

Comment

Working...
                    X